This article describes how to import pdf files to Bluebeam through Google Chrome.
How to Import to Bluebeam using Google Chrome
Step 1: Navigate to Project Documents
- Navigate to a project, then scroll down the page to the project documents section
Step 2: Select and Import
- Select the files and/or folders that you wish to import by checking the box next to those items and then click the "Import to Bluebeam" button as shown below.
Step 3: Always Open
- You should see that a file downloaded to the bottom left corner of your browser. Click the down arrow and then select "Always open files of this type" as shown below.
Step 3: Open the File
- If Bluebeam doesn't automatically open, click the down arrow as seen in the image above and select "Open". You should see that the desktop version of Bluebeam opens and your files are listed in the panel on the left. The next time you import to Bluebeam, you won't be asked to repeat this process, Bluebeam will automatically open for you.
Step 3: Troubleshooting
- If Bluebeam still does not open for you, please verify that you have the desktop version of Bluebeam Revu installed on your desktop. If you continue to experience difficulty please submit a support ticket for assistance.