- Click the menu icon in Chrome and click Settings.
- Scroll down and click “Show advanced settings...”
- Click the Downloads section on the left.
- Click the “Ask where to save each file before downloading” toggle to turn it off.
- Try importing to Bluebeam again and you should see the download in the bottom left corner of the screen now.
- Click the up arrow on the download and select "Always open files of this type"
- Try importing again and it should open up Bluebeam automatically.
How to auto open Bluebeam's bfx files using Chrome Print
Modified on: Wed, 4 Aug, 2021 at 5:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.