1. You will go to Plan Review>My Submittals.
2. Next you will be brought to the Account Activity Page. (Plan Review Submittals)
Plan Review Submittals
1.Show Results for All Sites- This allows you to look at any project you have submitted across All Sites
2. Submit a New Project- use to submit a new project
3. Project Title- Name of Project
4. Jurisdiction- shows you what jurisdiction the project was submitted to.
5. Application Type- show you the type of application you submitted
6. Action- will show you if any action needs to be taken on your part for that project submittal
7. Status- show the status of application
8. Submitted- shows date application was submitted
9. Approved- shows when the application is approved
3. Account Activity- (Inspections)
1. Schedule an Inspection- use to schedule a new inspection
2. Project- Will show the title of each project
3. Location- will show the address for Inspection
4. Inspection type- will show the type of each inspection
5. Requested—will show the date the inspection was requested
6. Status- will show the status of each inspection requested.
4. Account Activity- (Projects I’m Tracking)
Plan Review Projects- will show all projects you are currently tracking.