In order to provide the best possible system performance and enhanced functionality, some website data is stored within your browser. If this information becomes outdated, corrupt, or somehow out of sync it can cause unpredictable issues with the website. Clearing your browser's saved data only takes a few minutes and will force the application to reload all saved data often resolving these types of issues. Please follow the steps below if you believe that you need to clear the saved site data from your browser.
Instructions for clearing saved site data
- Open Google Chrome on your mobile device
- Navigate to the GeoCivix website and login, this will ensure that you're clearing data for the correct site
- Press the three dot "kebab" menu in the top right corner (as seen in step 1 below)
- Next Click the "Settings" menu option
- Scroll down and click "Site Settings"
- Scroll down and click "Data Stored"
- You can now either click "Clear all site data" (easiest) OR you can scroll through the list and click each instance of GeoCivix and clear each manually by clicking on the site, then clicking "Clear and Reset".
- Once complete, you can close out of the settings menu and try loading the site again.
- If you continue to experience difficulty, please contact support.