In order to provide the best possible system performance and enhanced functionality, some website data is stored within your browser. If this information becomes outdated, corrupt, or somehow out of sync it can cause unpredictable issues with the website. Clearing your browser's saved data only takes a few minutes and will force the application to reload all saved data often resolving these types of issues. Please follow the steps below if you believe that you need to clear the saved site data from your browser.
Instructions for clearing saved site data
- Open Google Chrome
- Navigate to the GeoCivix website and login, this will ensure that you're clearing data for the correct site
- Press F12 to open the developer tools. (Alternatively you may also use the "Ctrl +Shift +I " shortcut.)
- Select the "Application" tab at the top (as seen in step 1 below)
- Select "Service Workers" menu on the left (as seen in step 2 below)
- Click "Unregister" on the right (as seen in step 3 below)
- Next click the "Storage" menu item on the left (as seen in step 4 below)
- Check/Uncheck the boxes (as seen in step 5 below)
- Click "Clear Site Data" (as seen in step 6 below)
- Close the developer tools (as seen in step 7 below)
- If you continue to experience difficulty, please contact support.