1. First, you will need to navigate to the Project Home Page. To do this you will sign in>go to Plan Review(located at the top of the webpage)>My Submittals>Select the project you are needing to work with.
2. Once you have been directed to the Project Page you will be on the Documents Tab. (Tabs are located on the left side of the page.)
- First, you will find the document you are needing to download/print by opening up the folders in the document table. Examples (Application submittal 001/002, Approved Plans, Permits, etc)
- You will then want to select the document by checking the box next to it.
- Once the document has been checked you will then click on the “Download” button at the bottom of the documents table.
- Once the Document has been downloaded, you can save it to your computer/network. And print it out.