1. You should now be at the Document Overview screen and see that no files have been uploaded. You can begin uploading your documents by clicking the "Upload Files" link shown below.
2. Before selecting the files that you would like to upload, please review the submittal guidelines on the right side of the screen. It is important to ensure that you adhere to these guidelines in order to receive the quickest turnaround time possible.
3. To select the documents you want to upload, you may either drag them into the upload window, or click the "Add Files" button to browse your computer or network. You may repeat this process as much as needed in order to get all your files listed in the upload window.
4. Now that you have selected the files you would like to upload; you can click the “start upload” button. At this point, there should be a progress bar that will indicate the status of your upload. Once the upload is complete you should be returned to the upload overview screen.
5. After the documents have been successfully uploaded, you're shown a confirmation of the files you submitted. Now you may add more files, delete files, invite a consultant to upload, or click Save and Continue to progress to the next step.
Check out our other guides on the submittal process: